Quick Disconnect Pressure Gauge search

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yakivet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have an Aeris XR2 in console with tank pressure guage and compass. On a recent trip, the tank pressure guage started to leak a bit of saltwater and now it needs to be replaced. Any idea where I can get a pressure guage with a quick disconnect adapter that I can just slip into the boot. Thanks, Ken

I would take it apart and replace the pressure gauge spool o-rings first before ditching it completely. The o-rings are tiny...but they need replacing from time to time. I would guess that it would take a little effort to push the other items out of the console to get to the pressure gauge, but it really can be that simple. Quick disconnect is just another failure point...try the little spool o-rings first. There are two to replace. Any dive shop should have these.

I talked with the hotel dive shop tech and he said that the guage was pretty well damaged. You could actually see a bit of rust near the needle attachment point and there was a significant amount of water in it. I just trashed it and used a loaner tank guage to finish out the week. I guess now what I'm looking for is an Aeris guage with the quick disconnect attachment. I havn't seen what I need on any websites. Thanks, Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom