Doubles, Highland, Apeks, OMS, Dive Rite, Apollo Bio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

commercialdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
OMS aluminum anodized back plate, newer model, light wear where book screws applied and light wear of black coating, dove in fresh water less than 20x
$47. shipped

Dive Rite Trans Plate harness, medium, new, black - $110. shipped

OMS IQ Backpack harness xxs/xs, added Dive Rite Transpack hardware(works well), back pad, cummerbund, oms bc inflator hose, book screws, BCA 266 Utility Pouch, small mask utility pouch-2 pockets. no crotch strap. used only in fresh water, less than 20 dives.
good if you are 5'3" or shorter. $245. shipped

OMS 32lb dounut wing, black, dove in fresh water, once in pool $190. shipped

Apollo XT-C Bio Pro fins, black, have steel spring strap, medium- never in the water $185 shipped

Dive Alert plus - never in the water $65. shipped

OMS psi/bar 52mm gauge and boot/hose- glass face - never dove $85. shipped

"made in Itally" psi/depth 2 puck guage, bourdon tubing, plastic face. analog. dove a few times. looks like the Dive Rite model $90. shipped

XS Scuba hot galvanized double steel lp77s, Highland bands(+highland thumbwheels), Thermo 230bar valves w/ manifold, din to yoke inserts, boots, birthdate-sn-psi heavily white marked. Never in the water. born 03/09, vip 09/10 O2clean. original burst disks. Reflective tape under one band and around both valves. Jammed once and never used. Have 02clean plugs to ship. $790- shipped

Apekx Tech3 set w/ XTX50s, DIN, necklace, hoses and cd - this is a $1295. set. I've never seen it on sale on the internet or a shop. never dove them. not in box. $800. shipped

Mares Proton Ice yoke first stage, hoses, second stage and octo - these paint scratch easily - few scratches around the edge of the face and slight indent in shell. I put a wrap of electrical tape around edge for fix, protection. Both air sources have new Apekx mouth pieces. Dove in fresh water and once in pool.
Good to 28*f sw, 165fsw/fw. $300. shipped

Zeagle A-frame clamp yoke to DIN converters -these are used $40. for pair. shipped

Suunto wrist compass in a DSS boot w/bungee(white w/black stripe) $67.shipped-SOLD

SCUBA weights, sea pearls 4lbx2, webbing and a buckle.

Bought all of this last year.
shipping in conus.

I'm in central Oklahoma.

Last edited:
I want the "Zeagle A-frame clamp yoke to DIN converters -these are used $40. for pair. shipped"

Where in OK are you? I might be able to come pick these up.

Commercial, I've sent you 2 PMs about payment but I haven't gotten a response.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom