Peace river camping???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharkBaite

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey just checking to see if we are doing the Camping trip this year????:D

....:popcorn:

remember that your status at the campground is directly related to the height of your golfcart's tires. Seriously tho... Ive been going to the peace rver campground since I was a (younger) kid. It used to be really cool before all the red hats took over with their egos, wristbands and such. Everytime I go now, I have Canoe Outpost to haul our group 2-3 days upriver- camp anywhere on the right. WAY better then the campground.

I love doing the Canoe Outpost overnight run. The site says the water levels are too low right now though. I am off March 25th through 28th maybe I will check back.

Steve-- I do not think my lumbar would take a three day run though... ouch

Well we won't be staying with them ever again. That was a day from hell...... I think they need to retire those red hat nazi's and let someone who actually knows what family and fun is all about, especially with a large group, friends should ALWAYS be welcome.....
....:popcorn:

remember that your status at the campground is directly related to the height of your golfcart's tires. Seriously tho... Ive been going to the peace rver campground since I was a (younger) kid. It used to be really cool before all the red hats took over with their egos, wristbands and such. Everytime I go now, I have Canoe Outpost to haul our group 2-3 days upriver- camp anywhere on the right. WAY better then the campground.

well I am open for even a small group of us going if not the whole gang.... I would love to see everyone again, and Eric your cooking was AWSOME......

I would be willing to try and put something together or if someone wants to do it, it won't bother me too much, only weekend I can right now is the weekend of the 26th. Someone's Bday.... Not mine of course.... But any other weekend I'm open for. just need to make sure I'm not on call and of course arranging time to have my kid that weekend....

Ya'll make the call and lets see if we can't do something.

We stayed at Brownsville one year. Not bad. They have a primitive area that they usually only allow the boyscouts and such to use, but they granted us permission. Was perfect! Oh, wait.. you were there.. LOL
Last year we did the peace river as a day trip.

I am off March 25th ~ 28th as I have Vaca time I HAVE to use before May 5th or I loose it. HOW sad is that I do not use enough vacation time that it has banked up to over 240 hours PTO and I have to burn it or loose it.

I am either going to go canoing the Peace, Yak fishing IRL, or do some mountain bike camping at johnathan dickson park..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom