What did you do today? I got certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2 Bar

Reaction score
It's offical! 4 dives this weekend at Dutch Springs and I'm Open Water Certified. Great weather, great people, and a whole great weekend out there all around.
In light of tonight being The Emmy's, I'd like to thank all of you, who share in this great chievement every bit as me. Thank you, Scuba Board Forum Members, for all the advice on equipment, all sides of LDS methodology, pros and cons on various topics, explanations on mounting my knife to my BC, and by inspiring me through all your wonderful diving anecdotes to join a friendly sharing community involed with one of the coolest original and fun sports. God Bless you all and good night. Cue the music.

Stay Metal!
:bang:

Congratulations.
It turned out to be an awsome weekend.

I got three dives in there myself today.
Oh Yeah...

Bmuise makes a good point, invest wisely for years of use.

We dove Tatoosh Island off the NW point of Olympic Peninsula, grey whales and stellar sea Lions, Oh my!

I just got certified last weekend and that newly certified feeling is still warm in me!! LOL

Didn't get to dive this weekend, but next weekend is shaping up nicely! Plus planning a lot of wet time in the Keys next month. My hope is to stay wet more than I am dry from now on!!!

Happy diving!
Laurel
:froggy:

I hope every dive from now on is better then the last! It has been for me.
Dive on,
Joe

Congratz!!!

Now comes the hard part... where to spend the money..

- On good gear??.. (highly recomended)
- On average gear? then upgrade later... (not advisable)
- On further courses?
- On vacation trips to far off places that you read in mags?
- On regular weekend dives?

Arrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!
:eek:ut:

Thanks all!

You'll be happy to know I already have bought some cool equipment with the help of friends who dive and instructors. And I already have a trip to Cozumel booked on November!

I'll be back to DT practicing in the meantime.

See you at the bottom!

:bang:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom