Big Sur / Carmel - May 28, 29, 30 - need a buddy for an epic weekend of diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boyoconnor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm looking for a dive buddy with Advanced Open Water certification for a *full* weekend of diving to Big Sur (May 28th) and Monterey/Carmel (May 29-30th). Let me know ASAP if you're interested in the Big Sur dive, only 3 spots left on the boat.

My goal is to build experience and do some more challenging dives, perfect buoyancy and trim and other skills. I'm a 1+ year diver with good training, strong fundamentals, a conservative style, and a meticulous approach to equipment and safety.

5/28: The Big Sur dives are advanced, both in terms of depth and current but also the boat ride to and from which can become quite long and rough in weather. See Silver Prince Charters for details, cost is $135 and it leaves at 6AM on 5/28. I have dived this boat before and they're awesome and fun, and bake fresh cookies.

5/29-30: The same boat is scheduled for Carmel dives on the 29th and 30th at $75 and $100, but I'm flexible to do beach dives or some other charter as well.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom