Looking for other "3rd wheel" divers in Sac/SF area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boyoconnor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Sadly, I'm a 3rd wheel diver. Everyone I know who dives already has a buddy (fiancee, wife, best friend, etc.). My wife has an extreme fear of breathing underwater, and my 8-year old son - although enthusiastic about diving - isn't quite old enough yet. Sound familiar?

I'm hoping to connect with other 3rd wheels in the Sac/SF area who would love to go diving with their buddies, but don't have a buddy of their own. Give me a holler and we'll both get to go diving. Thanks!

- Dack (aka Dennis)

Sadly, I'm a 3rd wheel diver. Everyone I know who dives already has a buddy (fiancee, wife, best friend, etc.). My wife has an extreme fear of breathing underwater, and my 8-year old son - although enthusiastic about diving - isn't quite old enough yet. Sound familiar?

I'm hoping to connect with other 3rd wheels in the Sac/SF area who would love to go diving with their buddies, but don't have a buddy of their own. Give me a holler and we'll both get to go diving. Thanks!

- Dack (aka Dennis)

Come over and join us North Coast Divers. No dues, no meetings and a great way to find local dive buddies. Www.thenorthcoastdivers.org.

Welcome to the NorCal section. There are several of us who live in the Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin area. I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity to link up and dive.

Especially with gas prices so high at the moment, I'm sure carpool buddies will be abundant.

Good to meet you! I'm always up for diving with new buddies. I won't be able to dive for the next couple of weekends (darn non-diving commitments!), but give me a holler whenever you'd like to go down the Monterey.

Doug

- Dack (aka Dennis)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom