Central Oregon Dive Partner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ADeadlierSnake

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay, well im new to this forum, and its kind of massive (i could spend all day browsing this place), so hopefully this is an okay place to make a post like this.
Im 19 (male), and located in Central Oregon (Bend) and with summer approaching I am beginning a hunt for a dive partner I can dive regularly or semi-regularly with. I dont really care where I guess, as long as im in the water, im happy. Im not in school (attempting to make myself a career in diving somehow), so my schedule is flexible. Right now, i am just trying to get logged dives under my belt for the sake of experience, and because its just damn fun to dive. My future goals include doing pretty much everything diving has to offer. So i take diving seriously. The closer to my age the better imo, although i have no problems diving with people of any age. Shoot me a PM if you are in a similar situation as i am. Central oregon + need dive partner, etc. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom