wrist boot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WeldonDowd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If anyone has an extra wrist boot I sure could use one. I'm looking for one that fits the "hockey puck" style computer housings like the Veo's, Genesis Resource, React, and others. A depth gauge also fits, which is what I want this one for. Thanks for reading.

Exactly what are you planning on using this for.
IE what specific brand/model depth gauge, often there are small little differences between computers, gauges and compasses that will render all but one specific boot useless.

Have you tried typing "[brand_model] wrist boot module" in google
or checked Deep Sea Supply DSS Website (Wrist Mounts)

I am pretty sure the Depth Gauge is a Genesis. But if the Veo computers, or the Genesis Resource Pro or React Pro fits in the boot then so will this depth gauge, the reason I know this is because I have a wrist boot that fits all the for-mentioned items. I just need another one.

Gotcha,
Well there's plenty of those being sold on the online scuba dealers if no one comes forward.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom