Canon EOS Rebel T2i kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this just the camera and the factory lens or is this a complete underwater camera kit with housing?

I call :troll: or :spam:

FYI. Be very careful about dealing with Scubakraut. He just ripped me off. Scubakraut listed a Ikelite G12 case, wide angle adapter, DS-51 strobe, flex arm and sync cable on Scubaboard in this listing: link.

He agreed to sell me the whole package inclusive of shipping for $750. He shipped very promptly. However, when the package arrived, there was no strobe, flex arm or sync cable. Scubakraut claims that he shipped everything and that the strobe, flex arm and sync cable must have been stolen during shipping. However, the box showed no evidence of tampering. Additionally, the postage showed that the box and contents weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces. When I weighed the box and contents on my Uline digital scale, it weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces. Clearly, the strobe, flex arm and sync cable were not included. In fact, the box was not big enough to have fit all these items.

When confronted with these facts, Scubakraut offered no explanation. Scubakraut claims to have filed a claim with the US Postal Service, which was rejected because he did not purchase insurance. Scubakraut has refused to refund me any part of my purchase price. He claims the risk of loss during shipping was mine.

I won't post Scubakraut's real name here. However, the UPS Store mailbox address he uses is edited. In case he changes user names and you want to verify whether or not someone you are thinking of doing a deal with is Scubakraut, just PM me.

Wow, that would make Scubakraut a real POS. You should get law enforcement involved. He clearly scammed you. Isn't that punishable by death in Texas?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am. I have filed a local and federal criminal complaint and will proceed with a civil lawsuit. It is unfortunate that there are certain people like this in this world. But, it is also very fortunate that I am attorney in a prosecutor's office. So, this is what I do for my day job. I never thought my professional life would cross over into my SCUBA life....

Good for you! F him and anyone that even looks like him. I HATE scammers.

Maybe you should give him a negative trader score to warn others in case you don't happen to read future classified posts.

And I assume he has kraut because he's German, not because he's making a derogatory remark about himself.

see what happens when one assumes something, no self respecting german, which I am half, would call themselves a kraut! you are obviously not old enough to remember but kraut was a derogitory term to describe any german that would screw over an american any way they could during and for a while after WWII. so am I being insensitive...no

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom