Video Light(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetBoy101

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just bought a GoPro and shot some video on a night dive. The camera works great however it shoots a wide angle and my dive light isn't lighting up half of what the camera sees. Didn't want to spend more on lighting than the camera, but everything new is pretty high dollar. Anyone have a used setup that is planning an upgrade? :eyebrow:

Thanks for the responses. I do own an Intova Mini and I think that setup could work. The problem for me with that is the batteries are $8 to $10 dollars a pair. That's $20 bucks for each session just for batteries. I only use mine as my back up night light. The I Torch looks like it has an 80 degree beam. That is probably about as wide a beam I could find for a light under $500. That might be the way to go if no one has a used setup for sale!!

Back
Top Bottom