Guide to cave diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mad

Contributor
Reaction score
dear buddies, I'm looking for a guide in the Internet that explains the basic theory of cave diving.
I would like to put it online in Italian for my friends that have problems with english. I'd translate it for them and leave the names of authors of course.
do you know where to find it?
thank you, ciao, Marco

Why don't you contact one of the cave diving training agencies and request for something that you can translate.

www.gue.com

www.safecavediving.com

www.nsscds.com

www.iantd.com

Giving 'how to' instructions on cave diving can be dangerous because then you have the possibility of untrained people thinking that they can cave dive just because they read the basics on the internet. It has happened before.

Thank you for your reply, I know it's very dangerous for beginners that's why I want to show all the risks they effort.

Instead of a guide I could show the article of a tech cave dive so that everybody can see all the planning required.

Do you have any articles and picts?
ciao, Marco

Your best bet would be to contact the cave diving training agencies I linked for you above.

This guy is posting this stuff all over the place. I guess he hopes that someone will write his web site for him.

My suggestion, do the research on your own. There is a ton of info on the web, and a lot of links scattered throughout this board. Research those, then you can link to these places from your web site, or get in touch with the owners of the content and ask them directly if you can host a translated version.

Dear DMb, I was posting in this section only, not everywhere because I need an help. I'll write the site myself, but maybe you don't know what it means! A lot of work and I just want someone who has nice articles or things that in Italy aren't easy to find like caves and ice. i can't find guides in English, and a made a lot of searchings.
I can uderstand my messages could be not well accepted by everyone, like you, I'm sorry, but someone was happy to see his articles published in Italian too. I'd have to translate them and it's not always quick.

Bye, Marco

I forgot to tell you that I spent a lot of time publishing pictures and articles for other divers just to share experiences!! that's very important!

ciao

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom