Blanch, Rawlings, Fantasy Lake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SelkieDVM

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for GUE divers who use any of these facilities who would be willing to help me practice for my Fundies pass. I'll be trying to make it up to Dutch but with gas prices being what they are I'd love to find more economical choices.

Any help is much appreciated.

Selkie, consider PMing cmalinowski and Jason B -- neither posts much here any more, but they are both GUE-trained divers, one in DC and one in NC. Even if they can't meet you, they might have an idea of who could.

Selkie, consider PMing cmalinowski and Jason B -- neither posts much here any more, but they are both GUE-trained divers, one in DC and one in NC. Even if they can't meet you, they might have an idea of who could.

Thanks, I will. I also know SparticleBrane used to go to Fantasy Lake, but hasn't been around here much lately either. ScubaFeenD up in Md has generously offered to help as well, so there are definitely options.

Charles (Sparty) isn't diving these days -- life changes. But I know Chris Malinowski is, although I don't know how much he does locally.

Charles (Sparty) isn't diving these days -- life changes. But I know Chris Malinowski is, although I don't know how much he does locally.

Oh, ok. Thanks for the leads.

I will be heading to Dutch for the weekend of May 14-15 if you want to share a ride. I am going there for my Primer class. I would leave here Friday night if you are interested??? I live by Lake Anna, not sure where you are in VA.

Oh man, that would be great, but I have to work every other weekend and that's one of them. Good luck with your Primer though! You're taking it with Bob I gather (as I did)? Maybe we can share a ride in the future.

Edit: And BTW, I'm not to far from you, about an hour south of Charlottesville. So maybe we can dive locally together, too.

Oh man, that would be great, but I have to work every other weekend and that's one of them. Good luck with your Primer though! You're taking it with Bob I gather (as I did)? Maybe we can share a ride in the future.

No problem, we also go out to Rawlings if you ever want to meet out there. If you can change your schedule or change your mind just PM me, offer is still open. Yes, with Bob, I hear he is good????? Start with Primer and work my way up.

Last edited:

Edit: And BTW, I'm not to far from you, about an hour south of Charlottesville. So maybe we can dive locally together, too.

Would be fun! We go between Cville, Richmond and Fredericksburg to get out of this area. Too small for my liking.:idk:

No problem, we also go out to Rawlings if you ever want to meet out there. If you can change your schedule or change your mind just PM me, offer is still open. Yes, with Bob, I hear he is good????? Start with Primer and work my way up.

Bob's great, you won't regret it. I'll be at Rawlings Sunday, March 20 for the first open weekend if you're interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom