Scuba Pro 1st stage, BCD, and Seaquest wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tanquinn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Sadly for me I'm looking for a new home for my husbands and my scuba gear. It is all Scubapro and was purchased five years ago and only used for a one week diving trip, it has been lonely being stored and not able to see any open water. We would like to sell the set for $850 or individually as marked. We have warranty cards for all items that come with a warranty. If you aren't local to Northern Virginia I will charge additional shipping based on size and weight, I must receive payment first through paypal.

1. Mens Medium Kighthawk BCD (back inflate) with integrated air 2, quick release weight belt, trim pockets available for more weight. The medium fits someone about 5'6 to 6'2 150-230lbs (depending upon build). ($300)

2. Womens Medium Ladyhawk BCD (back inflate) with integrated air 2, quick release weight belt, trim pockets available for more weight. The medium fits someone about size 6-12. ($300)

3. Air 2 hoses, Mk25 (1st stage), Scuba Pro S550 regulator, dive computer (Aladdin Prime) and gauges. With Scuba Pro travel case.($600)

4. Seaquest 2/3mm wetsuit. I cleaned it with wetsuit cleaner prior to storing it and I have a packet of cleaner I will give you so you can make sure it is clean for you. ($30)

Thanks for your interest!

Attachments

• Scuba gear 001.jpg
    Scuba gear 001.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Scuba gear 006.jpg
    Scuba gear 006.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Scuba gear 002.jpg
    Scuba gear 002.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Scuba gear 007.jpg