I'd rather be diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divingaddict

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just got my OW c-card on Satuday, and I'm pretty much useless for anything landside right now, because all I can think about is going back down.
Did my checkout dives at Breakwater, and viz was great once you were away from the groups. Now, no matter what I'm doing, I'd rather be diving!

Welcome to the club. I just got my C-Card, too...34 years ago. Diving has been an addiction ever since. So no, this feeling that you've just got to go down again SOON is not going to go away. Enjoy!

Bruce

Welcome to the club. I just got my C-Card, too...34 years ago. Diving has been an addiction ever since. So no, this feeling that you've just got to go down again SOON is not going to go away. Enjoy!

Bruce
^Some people took their addiction a little further than others. Bruce and his wife own Aquarius on Del Monte in Monterey.

Welcome to Scubaboard and hopefully you will be able to get some diving in. Please ask all the questions you want and we will do our best to answer them :cool2:

There are plenty of people around looking for buddies if you need to find someone too.

Back
Top Bottom