FS: Zeagle Ranger LTD and octo Z

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

openhelix

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling my 1.5 year old Zeagle Ranger LTD BCD. It has about 40 dives on it. Always washed and bladder flushed after each day of diving. It's a great BCD and comes with the yellow weight pockets (fit inside the zippered pockets).

I also have a Zeagle Octo-Z integrated octo-inflator (new - $190) and 22" miflex hose with Zeagle adapter (hose and adapter alone is $70).

Roughly $1100 retail, asking $550

Size Large with medium shoulder panel. I'm 5'10", 215#, 44" chest 36" waist and it has a lot of adjustability to go bigger/smaller.

Attachments

• RangerLTD.jpg
    RangerLTD.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 141
This needs a good home. :) $500 flat for everything? Any offers?

hey im local and interested but to be honest, most people sell rangers at 300 and octo-z sell for about 100 when separated. might try that in the classifieds section to help you out.

Thanks mechandi I saw a few Rangers in the $3XX range. I'm selling the Ranger LTD, the next model up from the standard Ranger and a bit more expensive. I think it's a fair price for what it is and the condition and I don't see the Limited models come up for sale used often.

Openhelix, I just sent you $$$

I see you are a paintballer. I do that some too, although we only play with tippmanns. There is a course in the pines behind my property. We have a large tank for refills and get 10-20 people of all ages together on Sunday afternoons and play. Just haven't done it for a few weeks lately due to conflicts.

Thanks Terry! It shipped out today and I txt'd you the FedEx tracking #. It should arrive either Friday or Monday.

Yeah, I like paintball too (the other use for scuba tanks). I shoot a tippman A5 with a reponse trigger and a BT TM7. We have a "field" of about 90 acres of private forest land nearby and play there about once a month.

This came in today. Looks to be in top shape. My son is really excited about getting it. ? How do I give you a feedback score on scubaboard?

And if you "reply" to that thread, I can leave you positive feedback as well :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom