Florida Keys Wreck Trek Challenge June 11 - 17, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Should be a great trip. Click graphic for more information and to signup.

Good Diving,

Sounds like fun. Wish I could join ya'll!

Hey Jenny.....Yes this is going to be a great trip. Frank and I are very excited about offering it. Not to many deals here in the Keys that in all inclusive.....transportation, food, lodging, and diving. That's what makes this one so unique.

If you're down this way please stop in and say hi. The Admiral and I would love to seeing you again.

Good Diving,

I am excited about offering it, Capt. Gary. I think that this is a great opportunity to see all of the artificial reefs int he Florida Keys, with 2 great operators, and rebreather friendly to boot.

That'll be an awesome trip, but that four letter word "WORK" is in the way. Please schedule another!

I am excited about offering it, Capt. Gary. I think that this is a great opportunity to see all of the artificial reefs int he Florida Keys, with 2 great operators, and rebreather friendly to boot.

As am I Capt. Frank. But the date is closing fast for people to sign up. Don't know of another all inclusive trip like this that has EVER been offered.

Capt Frank and I have done our part and put together this great deal.....Now's it's your turn to book!!!!

Good Diving,

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom