Need new SMB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Baldwin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I am in search of a new 4.5 halycon closed bottom smb. My buddy owns a dive op in Mexico and I'm headed down next Saturday. A boat ran over his and the dealer I buy from in Iowa is out of stock. I have a spare that I can take down but like everyone else would like a good deal.

This will be my fourth H bag so I like the product. Looked at several websites and they're about $150 after shipping. Thought someone might have a better source. Feel free to drop me a PM.

Thanks,

Jim

I am in search of a new 4.5 halycon closed bottom smb. My buddy owns a dive op in Mexico and I'm headed down next Saturday. A boat ran over his and the dealer I buy from in Iowa is out of stock. I have a spare that I can take down but like everyone else would like a good deal.

This will be my fourth H bag so I like the product. Looked at several websites and they're about $150 after shipping. Thought someone might have a better source. Feel free to drop me a PM.

The clearance corner at EE is the best place to go for these unless you can find one used:
Clearance Corner | Extreme Exposure

Unfortunately they seem to have a 6' closed and a 4.5' open right now, but not a 4.5' closed.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom