Two pairs of Apollo Bio Fins, $125 each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bvav

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling two pairs of Apollo Bio Fins. Have a pink set, size XS, never used. Have a blue set, size XL (LL), used on about 40 dives but in good condition- cleaned after every dive. The blue set includes both spring and regular straps. Asking $100 per pair (because the pinks have never been used and because the blues include spring straps). These sell for $165 new with regular straps and $210 new with spring straps according to scubatoys.com. Can send pictures.

Last edited:
I wanted to make it clear that the price is $100/pair. I lowered it last night but was unable to change the title despite trying to do so in the "Go Advanced" menu. Sorry for any confusion.

I uploaded a few thumbnails of the fins. I can email larger versions if anyone is interested. The blue ones are shown with both the spring and regular straps.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 36
I uploaded a few thumbnails of the fins. I can email larger versions if anyone is interested. The blue ones are shown with both the spring and regular straps.

Are these blue ones "factory installed springs?" Are the the "c" model? Do you know what the "hardness" is?

Thank you

I PM'd you

And why are you getting rid of these?

I hope to see these the first thing out here in Oregon. Otherwise, we'll have to wait till I get off work.

I just noticed. I thought these were large. I wear medium and large Apollos. But these are the x-tra large (LL)! What my son wears. I don't think that I can use them. But let's take a look at them. Answer my above questions - at least I can check on what my son would wear.

Darn. - but let's see.

Thanks

Last edited:
The spring straps are not the factory installed ones- I avoided those because I didn't want to permanently modify my fins and wanted to be able to switch back and forth between the spring and regular straps (even though in reality I like the springs straps so much that I've never gone back to the regular ones). Regarding the hardness, as far as I know, Bio Fins come in both normal Pro and Pro XT, which is stiffer. These are the normal Pro, which are the more flexible of the two.

I'm getting rid of my pair (the XL's) b/c I tried my brother's Hollis F1s and really liked them. I wouldn't switch from these to another split fin. I'm getting rid of my fiancee's never-used pair b/c she originally bought XS's from one store; they didn't fit; she bought S's from another store, which she still uses and loves; and she missed the 30-day return window on the XS's, sticking yours truly with a XS pair of pink fins.

Lowering the pink set to $75. They have literally never been used in the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom