complete set in new condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pierrep99

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a complete set of SCUBA gear that I purchased for my advanced certification. This was the only time it was ever used. Shortly after that class I had an injury (non SCUBA related) which I had disc surgery. I originally thought I would be going back in the water after recovery, but that has not gone as expected. I purchased all my gear in june of 09 at Eco Dive Center in Culver City CA. After my last dive in July of 09 it was all cleaned thoroughly and has not been used since. I would like to sell it all as a set to someone local. Here is what I have.

Atomic Aquatic Z2X Reg
Oceanic Alpha 8 Octo
Oceanic analog SPG
Zeagle Stiletto
Scuba pro Everflex Steamer 7/5 Wetsuit
LP85 Steel tank
Suunto D4 dive computer
Henderson hooded vest
Princeton tech miniwave LED
OMS backup light
DAN surface signal

I hope I can help someone out that is looking for their own gear or maybe someone that is about to start up and needs an entire setup. All the sized items are in Large. I am selling everything listed above for $950. I live in Orange County California

Last edited:
I would be interested in the wetsuit and hood if you decide to sell seperately.

Well, I have had a few people ask for individual items and I have sold a few separately. I'm still looking to sell remaining items. I have sold the Regs, SPG and lights.

Below are the remaining items:
Zeagle Stiletto $220
Scuba pro Everflex Steamer 7/5 Wetsuit $175
LP85 Steel tank $85 (local pick up only)
Suunto D4 dive computer $260
Henderson hooded vest $25
DAN surface signal $25

The interest I have received has all been for separate items rather than a set so I have listed individual prices.

Last edited:
I have sold some more items, here is an updated list of what has not been sold yet.
Zeagle Stilleto $220
Scubapro everflex steamer 7/5 $175
Henderson hooded vest 5/3 $25
LP85 steel tank $85
DAN surface signal $25

We can split shipping cost

Last edited:
I have sold some more items, here is an updated list of what has not been sold yet.
Zeagle Stilleto $220
Scubapro everflex steamer 7/5 $175
Henderson hooded vest 5/3 $25
LP85 steel tank $85
DAN surface signal $25

What is the size and condition of the hooded vest? I'm 5'10", 205, with a bit of a belly :wink: (59 years old) - I think I take an X-Tra Large in Henderson size.

And which DAN surface signal is this. Does it have the pocket mirror & whistle? What condition is it in?

Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom