1 Slipstream xxl fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you looking for a left or a right fin? :idk:

Last edited:
Are you looking for a left or a right fin? :idk:

Last time I checked they were both the same. I don't think I've ever seen fins that had a left and right...

Ronzo thanks for the offer but I already bought another pair of slipstreams. I was just hoping to find someone else in a similar situation and see if I can have a 2nd pair.

Last time I checked they were both the same. I don't think I've ever seen fins that had a left and right...

Ronzo thanks for the offer but I already bought another pair of slipstreams. I was just hoping to find someone else in a similar situation and see if I can have a 2nd pair.

LOL. I thought it was a clever joke.

But there are some fins I've seen that have a left/right, but for the life of me I could not give you an example right now.

But not an issue with the Slipstreams. :)

smart thinking, there are plenty of peeps with similar issues ... hang in there! (or keep using that one until someone pulls you out of the circular holding pattern) ... but someone will probably have same problem (kidding aside)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom