aeris cs/support

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How will they know which one is yours?

maybe try:

GENERAL CONTACT INFORMATION
AERIS
2002 Davis Street
San Leandro, CA 94577
USA
toll-free: (800) 647-0605

nice...i'm just saying it would be nice to get some sort of response...even automated.

chile7236 you may want to post your question here you will probably get a faster answer or you will need to call them. We are you on the rock?

yeah, on the rock...i am assuming i can put the air xs on the ex200 i just bought and just want to make sure before i buy one.

It has the standard Aeris inflator so it should fit (though I can't say for certain)

p_bcs_ex2001.jpg

that is what i figure....guess i will just ask the LDS if i can grab one of the xs2 set ups and see if the valve screws onto the shoulder dump on the ex200.

It will fit but you will be much happier with the atomic SS1 or the Mares air control.

It will fit but you will be much happier with the atomic SS1 or the Mares air control.

i will take a look at them....and then see how much the LDS will charge to fit either one. i could DIY it (did it with an Air2 on my chute2 a few years ago) but i think this time, i'll let a shop do it.

i will take a look at them....and then see how much the LDS will charge to fit either one. i could DIY it (did it with an Air2 on my chute2 a few years ago) but i think this time, i'll let a shop do it.

The SS1 comes with a set of three adapters so it should fit the corrugated hose on almost any BC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom