Lake Pleasant Clean-up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Pete

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Earth Day @ Lake Pleasant April 23rd
We will be celebrating Earth Day on Saturday April 23rd. Join us for a beach BBQ and some fun dives while we pick up what others left behind. This will be another NAUI Green Diver event so come out for the dive, do your part to make the planet a better place and be entered to win some prizes! Free park entry coupons are available at Inland for those divers that are helping out.

Be sure you leave the lines where you find them.. and stage bottles too..

hahahahahahahaha

Jeff

Thanks to all of the Inland Water Dive Team members who made it out to the Earth Day clean up Saturday! We all had a great time diving with great visibility well past 100'. Congratulations to Team Mariah and Jason for winning the "most unusual find" contest. Other raffle prize winners include Sandra, Dave, Gary and Brittany, who always seems to walk away with something during our contests! I think the next time I buy a lottery ticket, I am going to have Brittany pick the numbers!

Hope to see everyone this Saturday for Adventure Day @ Lake Pleasant!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom