Sea Doo Explorer X - NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that is a phenom deal .... i enjoyed mine very much and on speed 3 it kept up with a heavier diver on a lower prop pitched speed of an apollo av1 ....
try posting comments so people get to know you AND make sure you follow the rules.... i doubt anyone will object to your post, but i will share with you that its a no-no to simply chime in to post a link to something for sale off the board ...
best wishes and dive safe

Thanks for the reply Ronzo. To be honest, I kept wanting to make an account, but still am pretty new to all this, so I was ok with just learning from others. This deal is what propelled me to want to share the deal. (Maybe a part of me was thinking that if I came to the table with a great savings, it could start me off nice)

I am honest in saying that being a part of other boards that have been cruel to newbies has me a bit jaded to get involved with new boards. It was unfair to assume that would be the case with Scubaboard.

Thanks again

Welcome to the board. Amazon has crazy deals on the strangest things.
Ronzo does this thing really get 2 hours of run-time?

Thanks for the reply Ronzo. To be honest, I kept wanting to make an account, but still am pretty new to all this, so I was ok with just learning from others. This deal is what propelled me to want to share the deal. (Maybe a part of me was thinking that if I came to the table with a great savings, it could start me off nice)

I am honest in saying that being a part of other boards that have been cruel to newbies has me a bit jaded to get involved with new boards. It was unfair to assume that would be the case with Scubaboard.

Thanks again

Was it the deal that propelled you to share, or the possibility of all the commissions your link, which clearly has a referral ID, would provide you?

Poor form. Integrity is a b--ch when you don't have it.

Was it the deal that propelled you to share, or the possibility of all the commissions your link, which clearly has a referral ID, would provide you?

Poor form. Integrity is a b--ch when you don't have it.

There's the hatred that I have seen on many boards on the net. Dingus, just so you know, I posted the link as my wife provided to me. I am assuming the deal site she is a part of is the referrer. I did clearly say this came from a deal site when I first posted this, by the way.

Thanks for doing your best to make someone feel welcome.

Oh come on, don't start the typical whining about hate and not "feeling welcome."

Sure you said your wife sent it to you from some deal network, but what you said in your second post was what I was referring to. In my opinion, which may be wrong, I think you joined this site purely with the hope that someone would click that link and make you or your wife a few bucks.

Do you join a forum for every deal she finds? Are you even a certified diver? I bet your participation in this forum is limited to this thread or other deals too good not to share.

I don't join forum every time I find a good deal somewhere, and I don't think you would have joined this one had there not been an opportunity to benefit your family financially. Just be honest and say so, if that's the case!

Good diving (if you even dive!),
Dingus

Welcome to the board. Amazon has crazy deals on the strangest things.
Ronzo does this thing really get 2 hours of run-time?

on the slowest setting in a pool, yes, it probably would ... its a pretty good scooter for the money especially at its price point ... im testing out the torpedos now to see how they compare since they are similar price point ...

on the slowest setting in a pool, yes, it probably would ... its a pretty good scooter for the money especially at its price point ... im testing out the torpedos now to see how they compare since they are similar price point ...

Thanks for the info.

Dingus...
The guy joined and linked to a deal on a scooter that there are at least 2 of it would seem. The price is $200 less than leisure pro and it's probably priced even higher elsewhere and a senior user says that it is a good deal for a good product.

WHO CARES WHY HE POSTED? It looks like he made a malicious attempt to save somebody a couple hundred dollars. :idk:

Back
Top Bottom