Seacam, Sea&Sea D7000 housings at BTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluewaterPhoto

Bluewater Photo & Travel
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We will be showing off both the Seacam D7000 housings and Sea & Sea D7000 housings at the Beneath the Sea show.

Both are exceptionally made housings at very competitive prices. The Seacam housing is $3,350, and the Sea & Sea housing is $2,995. I don't think you could go wrong with either one.

The Seacam housing comes with 2 electrical sync ports, and the Sea & Sea has 2 fiber-optic ports and an optional electrical port.

Seacam is known for it's complete reliable and flawless optics and build quality, while I always felt the more recent Sea & Sea housings were the most ergonomic out there.

I was using the D7000 camera the other day and the IQ and handling was stellar. This is quite a camera and was surprised to find that I liked it more than my D300, with the exception of how I had to push in the AF/M switch to change certain functionality. This can probably be reprogrammed to another button though.

seacam-d7000-housing.jpg

Seacam D7000 housing

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom