Full Scuba Gear for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erina

Registered
Reaction score
My husband and I are selling most of our used dive gear. Most of it is 1-3 years. It has been very well cared and properly maintained. Items include BCDs, regulators, drysuit underwear, fins, masks. There is just too much to list so contact me if you would like photos, prices and details.
:mooner:

Too many brands and models of everything to wonder if you have something I would want. If you can't post it here, why would you type it all out for every PM?

I'm always looking for good, used scuba gear.

looking for a spg, let me know

please take pictures of your gear and list what you cant along with pictures. whatever you cant list by name, some member here will point out for you from the pictures. and where are you since shipping may be a factor
thank you and sorry you wont be diving any longer

I am looking for a full reg (1st stage, 2nd stage, octo and combo gauge) + a large mesh dive bag.

If you have these, would like a pic, price and brand

Thanks

It doesn't appear that Erina or her husband have had much to do with ScubaBoard and diving. I'm not saying anything bad about them, but one has to be careful.

One of the things I really like about ScubaBoard is the ability to "research" our dive buddies. When someone has been a real diver who writes and comments in scuba posts, you get a "flavor" of who that person is and whether they are trustworthy. I have never been burned by a "real diver" or bought stolen equipment - not from CraigsList or from ScubaBoard. Think about who you look forward to seeing their wise (sometimes "wisecracking" :wink: ) input on ScubaBoard - those are who I buy from.

P.S. I (and others) also appreciate "Ronzo" for pointing the above/obvious out to us.

It doesn't appear the OP has any interest in adding to the post. Was online today but no update.

They are emailing a spreadsheet as their is so much gear to list and show pics of. It is a personal sale from Chicago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom