I miss the warm waters of fl.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zodiacdiverdave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Today, as I was grilling some blackened Mahi Mahi in the middle of a snow squall and sipping on a Margarita I remembered the wonderful times I have had diving in the Keys or just watching the sun set over the gulf.
I hope that all you Conch Divers really appreciate what you have there.

I will be back,:wink:
ZDD

We do.:) Come back & visit soon!!

I feel your pain too. We were there two weeks ago and its done nothing but rain at home since we got back.

Today, as I was grilling some blackened Mahi Mahi in the middle of a snow squall and sipping on a Margarita I remembered the wonderful times I have had diving in the Keys or just watching the sun set over the gulf.
I hope that all you Conch Divers really appreciate what you have there.

I will be back,:wink:
ZDD

I grew up in Florida and California but then lived in the Midwest and on the east coast for 20 years (Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus OH, etc). Moved to Florida 4 years ago and I have appreciated everything about it and wake up feeling blessed every morning. I travel for work occasionally (just got back from Baltimore and Philadelphia) and if I my soul is running low on its appreciation for the sun, the warm weather and the beautiful water, those trips renew my appreciation for this place. Some of those cities are great in their own sense and I understand why residents enjoy living there but they are not for me. Florida definately has its own set of issues, like everywhere, but I love it here and appreciate what I have.

I was talking to a friend in Western MI today who asked what I am doing tomorrow: when I ran through the options: dive in Key Largo, dive in Jupiter, dive at Blue Heron Bridge, walk my dog on the beach, ride my motorcycle around the lake. blah, blah blah: that Michigan friend was filled with envy

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom