Guardian Full Face Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gr8fuldiverdown

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have an OTS Guardian Full Face Mask for sale. It has only been used twice. It is in perfect condition and comes with all it's original parts (plus storage bag). It worked great for me, but I am so accustomed to wearing a regular mask, I am not as comfortable with it as I should be. I have had this online for over two weeks, and so far, only one bite. If interested, please make an offer. I know it's retail, but I paid almost $900.00 for the mask and the one offer I had was a $400.00 loss (after, as I mentioned, only TWO dives). The gentleman who made the offer was very kind, and I look forward to diving with him sometime, but I can't take that kind of loss.

Thanks and see you at the bottom!!

Paul

****I have been through the "checklist" to verify the 2nd stage regulator meets factory standards and is safe to dive. There was a problem with a FEW of the mask due to substandard parts (see link below), but I did the test, and mine passes with no problems.****

Attachments

• 8219_144305924118_47574989118_2459539_3328943_n.jpg
    8219_144305924118_47574989118_2459539_3328943_n.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 27

Back
Top Bottom