Nikon S-600 compact and Fantasea Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoBret

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale a nice little compact setup, a Nikon S-600 complete with a polycarbonate Fantasea Housing. Camera is 10 megapixels, 28-105mm zoom and has a high ISO range of up to 3200. The Fantasea housing is very similar to a Ikelite and has fout stainless steel latches holding the back in place which in my mind is way more safe than a hinged back. Also uses a camera tray to old the camera in place.

I have never really used this camera for underwater stuff and bought it as a back up for our trip to Thailand a while back. Decided to try it out with some strobes this weekend on Catalina island. I was very impressed, the macro is awesome and focus/shutterlag were very good. I normally use an Inon closeup but with this setup I didnt bother. The Spanish Shawl pics in the below link are uncropped for the most part, not bad for a 1.5" nudi and the Nikons macro!

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/socal/375857-catalina-dive-park-pics-03-26-2011-a.html

Selling this setup as I am moving towards a DSLR kit. Sale is for camera and hosuing only, no strobes are included.

$200 for camera, with all accessories including a 2 gig card, charger, strap, manual and Fantasea Housing. Camera is A+ condition and housing shows a little wear but has clean glass and work beautifully. O-ring is perfect.

PRICE includes: Paypal Fee and Priority Shipping anywhere in the lower 48

Thanks guys,

Bret

PM Sent...I think?? I am not sure I sent it correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom