Selling a used Sea&Sea DX-1G in excellent condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hammerhead man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just upgraded to the DX-2G, and now have a DX-1G for sale. The camera and housing are in excellent condition. You can see the quality of the pictures by clicking on the "photos" link in the left panel of this post. The pictures in the Galapagos, Turks and Caicos, Fiji 2010, and Egypt galleries (the Egypt pictures shows the quality of pictures you can take above water) were all taken with the DX-1G. I am also including an Sea&Sea YS-25 strobe and the fiber optic cable that goes with the strobe. The strobe is several years old but was not used very much. Additionally, I will also include a 2GB SD card. I am asking $340 for everything.

You can send me a PM or email me at jamescrewe6@verizon.net

I am trustworthy, and a regular contributor to the Scuba Board forums. I have already sold my daughter's camera and housing by listing it on this board with no problems.

Regards,

Bill

I just noticed that the email address in the original post was incorrect. Sorry about that.

The correct email address is: jamescrew6@verizon.net

Regards,

Bill

Back
Top Bottom