A little bit of everything...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CivilE

I break things
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
[FONT=&quot]Due to a couple of different factors, I may be letting all of my gear go soon. My buddy has convinced me to go on at least one dive this season before I sell it all off. So here are a few of the “extras” that I have. All prices include shipping within the continental US. I will try and keep this first post updated with what is still available. Pictures are posted in my Picasa Web Album. Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]:cheers:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CivilE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JBL 6' Breakdown Travel Polespear -- $60[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[-]Akona 5/3mm Diving Hood, size XL – UNUSED[/-][FONT=&quot] -- SOLD[/FONT]

[-]Cetacea BC Accessory Kit – octo, fin, & light[/-][FONT=&quot] -- SOLD[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][-]SeaLife SportDiver 35mm Underwater Camera, Only used a few times. Never flooded.[/-] -- SOLD[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Diver's Guide to the Alabama-Florida Gulf by Tom Baily, good shape only a couple of things highlighted -- $5[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DIN to Yoke Tank Filler Adapter -- $20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DIY dive light “grab bag” – the PVC canister I made flooded when I didn’t seat the lid properly. Some parts are unused, others were harvested from the flooded can. -- $??, make an offer[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]more...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DIY IP Checker -- $25[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Snorkel and ScubaPro Ventana Mask, used for OW cert -- $ 15[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Bare Bones of Spearfishing DVD, unopened (duplicate gift) -- $15[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Bare Bones of Spearfishing DVD, opened -- $10[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Spearo’s Guide – An introduction to Spearfishing 2-Disc DVD, opened -- $15[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Oxygen Flow Meter and Misc. Fittings, 1st stage to NPT and NPT to BC (for anyone who has read the OxyHackers companion, think Cale’s Swiss Army Knife…) -- $??, make an offer[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]OMS SPG w/ hose and snap -- $55[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Oxycheq Raider 3 watt LED with sock and snap, never flooded -- $50[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pony Bracket w/ cam -- $30[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Zeagle Rezort First Stage -- $55[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dive flag float marker w/ line (reinforced for surf) -- $10, local pickup preferred[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Looks similar to the one pictured in the link. However, I added JB Weld to the top of the float to help withstand surf and rough conditions.[/FONT]

Last edited:
how much is shipping on a spearfishing dvd

I'll take the SPG if the other offers fall through. Send me a PM if that happens and I'll take it.

Thanks!

Ok, so I was unaware that there was a time limit beyond which a post is no longer editable. So here is an updated list of the items available. Thanks to all who have ordered so far, and your items have been shipped!

[FONT=&quot]JBL 6' Breakdown Travel Polespear -- $60[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Diver's Guide to the Alabama-Florida Gulf by Tom Baily, good shape only a couple of things highlighted -- $5[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DIN to Yoke Tank Filler Adapter -- $20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DIY dive light “grab bag” – the PVC canister I made flooded when I didn’t seat the lid properly. Some parts are unused, others were harvested from the flooded can. -- $??, make an offer[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DIY IP Checker -- $25[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Snorkel and ScubaPro Ventana Mask, used for OW cert -- $ 15[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Bare Bones of Spearfishing DVD, opened -- $10[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Spearo’s Guide – An introduction to Spearfishing 2-Disc DVD, opened -- $15[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Oxygen Flow Meter and Misc. Fittings, 1st stage to NPT and NPT to BC (for anyone who has read the OxyHackers companion, think Cale’s Swiss Army Knife…) -- $??, make an offer[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Oxycheq Raider 3 watt LED with sock and snap, never flooded -- $50[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pony Bracket w/ cam -- $30[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dive flag float marker w/ line (reinforced for surf) -- $10, local pickup preferred[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Looks similar to the one pictured in the link. However, I added JB Weld to the top of the float to help withstand surf and rough conditions.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom