Buddy lists

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rakjar

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there a web site you can put your name on for a buddy list in different regions? I'm having a hard time finding people who want to dive or can dive at the same time I can.

Problem, I won't solo dive.......

My local dive shop has both an internet, and wall mounted buddy board. Dive shops and dive clubs in your area would probably be a good place to start.

Also, look below at the Pacific Northwest Orca Bait section. That's the Scubaboard dive club for your area.

Scott

I will contact my dive shop but since I am not committed to using that shop for any further training, I will contact others as well.

There has to be some web site that anyone around the country can place their name on and find other to dive with. If not, someone should create one.

I am sorry, I think I messed up my first post. I need to know if there is a web site you can go to so you can find buddies in your area.

I am having a problem finding people to dive with when I can dive. Any suggestions?

Try out nwdiver forums.

Agree with scottyK. Oregon has a number of dive shops and there are active dive clubs, at least in the western part of the state.

Buddy lists don't usually do well because they're very local and hard to keep current with little use.

It also might help if you pinned down your location a little better.

MD

You could also try the buddy finder on padi.com or just post a posting on Scubaboard asking for a buddy and detail when you are available.

Hope it helps!

Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom