Light & Motion Sunray 1000 Video Lights!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kroorda

Contributor
Reaction score
These lights are LED lights and have incredible brightness. If used with an L & M housing, they can easily be switched between low, medium, and high. They have incredible brightness. In fact, if you are taking video up close (within 5 or 6 feet) it is usually a good idea to switch the lights to medium or low intensity. They are LED, so they emit a 5000 Kelvin WHITE light, which is perfect for video. They also have an 80 degrees beam so two of them can easily illuminate an area 160 degrees wide! - nearly a half circle. The batteries are very long life Nickel Metal Hydride batteries. In fact, they last so long, you can use the lights as dive lights on night dives - and, in doing so, you'll illuminate the entire area around you!

The lights have only been used a few times and are good as new (LED's don't burn out!). The batteries are also in like-new condition.

I am selling the two lights, battery pods, batteries, and L & M Quick charger - for only $1000. ($500 per light). I paid $1800 EACH ($3600) for them about 1 year ago - so this is a heck of a deal!
Reply to me at: kentrda@msn.com or call: 303-922-0612
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom