Great White diving w/Silver Prince...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi to all my peeps...

I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I have always wanted to go to the Farallon islands to catch a glimpse of the white's and when this came up I had to sign up.

Finally I will be on board to get a glimpse of this elusive predator while on scuba.

If I was you, I would quickly sign up since they have a special, pay full fare and your diving buddy dives for free.

Can it get any better than that? Oh yeah, they are pumping free Nitrox to the first 5 divers that sign up.

Can't wait to see you all there....

Here is the link:

Silver Prince Charters

Using the DMTs as chum is a brilliant idea!

I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I was you, I would quickly sign up since they have a special, pay full fare and your diving buddy dives for free.
Great idea! Since I can bring a "buddy" for free I invited my neighbor since I don't like him. Plus his wife is HOT [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]:idhitit: and she offered to pay! [/FONT][/FONT]Sometimes we just wish he wasn't around at all, and the insurance policy does cover these types of "accidents". Unfortunately he won't be able to enjoy the sharks from below since his isn't a certified diver but this should be a great viewing area, "[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Non-divers are welcome to snorkel at the surface or free dive with the sharks " I am even willing to loan him the needed wet seal like outfit, and really don't expect to get it back :eyebrow: Unfortunately I don't have fins for him, but figure the more he splashes around the more exciting the event will be.

I am confident in my abilities to get sea sick (Even though I have never puked off a boat), so I will have to stay on the boat, watching the events unfold. I will make sure to document the event with video and photos as proof of the shark encounter.

:devil3:

I bet $1.00 no one can get their mother in law to go? :no:

Ps I don't use commercial dive boats and won't sign up for their emailings. Maybe at the end of the day someone can post up their email reply?

[/FONT][/FONT]

Well I just found my neighbors wife offered to purchase him a NEW DRYSUIT - TCHUM50/50 from DUI just for this event. DUI Hot Sheet

hahaha you almost got me MIke.

Back
Top Bottom