B.c. Regulators computer and much more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M/L Seaquest Balance buoyancy compensator w/ integral weight pockets, Aqualung Titan LX primary (set up for din valve) and secondary w/ swivel, Aqualung ABS spare regulator, Suunto dive computer w/Sm-36 tank pressure guage, Dive Alert surface signal, Aquatec Scub-Alert underwater signal, Wenoka dive knife, 2-2lb. and 4-3lb. weight pouches, Underwater Kinetics C4 LED and UK SL4 dive lights, Aluminum 80 cu/ft tank (Old but still passes hydro test), L- Aqualung shorty, XL- Akona hood, Akona boots size 11, XL- Akona gloves, L- Atomic splitfins, Floating dive flag rope and holder, Large inflatable surface marker, Gear bag, 2- Lobster bags, Shark tooth bag, Lobster snare, tickle stick, guage. Backup kit in a plano tackle box: extra keepers, mouthpieces, sting away wipes, zipties,o-rings, anti-fog, stainless steel multi-tool (for common dive gear sizes), extra fin strap, mask strap, computer cover, integral weight pocket for B.C., Reference material: PADI Advanced certification manual, SSI Open water book and DVD, SSI Enriched air NITROX book and DVD.

All gear is in great shape fully functional and has been serviced yearly at C&N divers Mt. Dora FL.
Gear has only 20 dives Except the aluminum tank.
$2750 Invested in this setup

:idk:Just a suggestion but most people will have bits of this and that and rarely need the entire setup. You will sell it quicker on here if you part it down and individually price it. Just a suggestion.

Underthesea81 Private Message Replied to.

Not realy intrested in parting out the setup too much because its my only gear.
I need the money so I would like to sell it all or I would sell the big ticket items indiviually with alot of the small items that accompany them to sweeten the deal.
I could always rent gear but its hard to rent fins :D
Sorry Sonic

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom