Aga full face mask $400.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

original777

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
SCUBA MASK (FULL FACE MASK) $400.00

This Mask is in mint condition and was only used for one week on one dive trip. Thought I could get used to it but I couldn't. I paid over a $1000.00 for it and have the receipts to prove it. The price is firm ($400.00). It also has an optional swivel connection (included) I had put on for the regulator. It does not come with the communication system but it can be purchased separately. It's been sitting brand new in a case I made for it all this time. When diving the mask will NEVER fog up and you will never need to use sea drops or spit again because of constant positive airflow inside the mask. The box reads-

Interspiro diving mask black sil. wo SP BV No 0629055
MKII – SBN 900157 – 008 W / ABV – 1
Ocean Technology Systems Santa Ana, CA 714.754.7848
Made in Sweden

Look for pictures on craigslist (scuba mask). I'm from Schaumburg Illinois. NW suburbs

thats a great price for a nice mask. Why not just post the Pics here so people will not have too look

don't know how. I'm having enough trouble with this site. I just became a member.

SCUBA MASK (FULL FACE MASK) $400.00

This Mask is in mint condition and was only used for one week on one dive trip. Thought I could get used to it but I couldn't. I paid over a $1000.00 for it and have the receipts to prove it. The price is firm ($400.00). It also has an optional swivel connection (included) I had put on for the regulator. It does not come with the communication system but it can be purchased separately. It's been sitting brand new in a case I made for it all this time. When diving the mask will NEVER fog up and you will never need to use sea drops or spit again because of constant positive airflow inside the mask. The box reads-

Interspiro diving mask black sil. wo SP BV No 0629055
MKII – SBN 900157 – 008 W / ABV – 1
Ocean Technology Systems Santa Ana, CA 714.754.7848
Made in Sweden

Look for pictures on craigslist (scuba mask). I'm from Schaumburg Illinois. NW suburbs
I use one now and could use a back up. If it is as you represent it, I'll probably take it. Can you e mail photos to r.singer@cox.net and/or call me tomorrow at (602) 501-9729. We'll need to find a way to use paypal or some other secured payment venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom