Kettlebells and Divers, what an awesome combo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool, I really first learned about how awesome kettlebells are in The Four Hour Body and picked one up, but haven't really started a program with it yet. Doing anything fun at your booth during the Expo?

I do Crossfit, and work out often with Kettlebells. Great article.

Crossfit tomorrow, 5:00 a.m. PST. All the fun of puking without the excessive drinking.

Mmmmm. . . Kettlebells. Fun. But not on tomorrow's WOD, at least not yet.

Very cool, I really first learned about how awesome kettlebells are in The Four Hour Body and picked one up, but haven't really started a program with it yet. Doing anything fun at your booth during the Expo?

Hi Nick, you can download the Ebook from my blog (it's free) and it has a 5 week routine in there very suitable for kettlebell beginners. I also have a 6 week routine in my blog which it's a bit more advanced since involves mobility drills. It also has videos to give you an idea of the flow and exercises.

Use them any way you like, be consistent, and have fun!

If you are coming to the expo, I'll be in booth 106. I'll bring some kettlebells and we can have some fun. Looking forward to it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom