Tech Diving Mag 2nd issue - articles and improvements

Which article(s) did you like most? Check all that apply!

• Behind the 1990s controversy over technical diving

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • The golden compartments: halftimes from a different perspective

• Locating the SS Hogarth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emergence du Ressel cave system in 3D

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Sidemount diving: sport or tech diving, caves or openwater, novice or expert?

• SS Dago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A practical discussion of nitrogen narcosis

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really like the discussions about issues that impact how one ought best to execute technical dives -- like discussing decompression theory, equipment choices, and narcosis.

I'd love to see an article that reviewed configuration options, like how different folks secure their sidemount tanks, or an article on fitting issues with sidemount setups. Articles on equipment issues for newer tech divers might be good, too, like a dissection of first stages and why some are better for some conditions than for others.

Agree with TS&M.

However, I also like the historical articles. Gives a new guy to the sport, like myself, some perspective as to why things are the way they are, and explains the attitudes and comments I sometimes get from "old-timers" regarding my goals and my kit.

3D cave modeling - awesome. Get that head up in a FF mask and I'll be sooooo happy. One day.....

I am really enjoying the magazine. Nicely done. They are a great supplement to the other reading I am doing right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom