Oct 5th Dive out of Milwaukee Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juls64

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We wanted to get in one more Lake Michigan charter this year. The Len-Der out of Milwaukee is available. Would anyone be interested? Sunday Oct 5th.

Just let me know!

Juls

I just PM'ed you. Let's see which of the Chi area divers can leave their computers alone and GET WET!

I might be interested along with my buddy. Are we talking the Willy?

Thats the one they usually do. The first time out I did the Willy and the Dredge. The second time, the Willy and the Gullen Tug.

If we get a half-boat (8 divers) I think we can kind of pick. Do the Willy, or something different like the Wisconsin or the Lumberman. I'm easy, I just want to dive.

Juls:)

tomorrow, and let them know there will definitely be a few people going. They already had 2 people penciled in when I called them on Thursday.

They need 6 to go out and can hold up to 14. Its $80 a piece for 2 dives. If we get 8 people (a 1/2 boat) then its $60 a piece. Me, hubby and son plus MgicTwnger make 4. I don't know if the 2 penciled in count as part of our group or not. I'll ask all that tomorrow and report back.

Juls

Hi all -

Don't know how I missed this thread! Ken just PM'd me and told me about it - my hubby is out of town that week, but I'd love to go! Sign me up!

Anybody need a dive buddy? :wink:

So is this an AM or PM trip???

- Carla

With the 3 in my family, MgicTwnger & NitroxBabe thats a solid 5. Laser and buddy is possible 7. I think I have a friend from my dive club too. With 8 we get the 1/2 boat discount. The boat holds up to 14, so there is room for more.

I checked today. They said they would probably be doing the Willy and the Dredge.

It might turn in to the mini-version of the Chicago Dive Party. Where is Jepuskar?

Juls

Juls64 once bubbled...

It might turn in to the mini-version of the Chicago Dive Party. Where is Jepuskar?

Juls

Who knows? He started the idea for the Chicago dive party, then didn't come.:confused:

Julie, I got your e-mail, but have been sick. I would love to go if I can shake this cold/flu that I have.I will let you know by Tuesday.

To all the others in the area, this is a great dive and a quality boat to go out on.

We were wondering where you were. I hope you get better. We would love to have you go with us.

We were at Haigh today. The deep hole was pitch black. I mean I needed my light just to see the other people's lights. Water temp was pretty warm still. Warmer than the air. The algea are in bloom. The water smells bad and tastes worse. I wish you could have been there.:D

Get better quick!

Julie

Back
Top Bottom