Internships wanted !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Pro Services

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
For a PADI 5 Star IDC Resort in Turkey, we are looking for divers who want to become Dive Pro´s !!

Are you an Open Water Diver ? Or Advanced Open Water Diver ? Really, it doesn´t matter what level diver certification you have ! If you would like to become a Divemaster this summer, then we are looking for YOU !!

The dive centre is part of a beautiful, luxury all-inclusive resort. During a set amount of weeks (depending on your current level of certification) you will work in the dive centre. In return, you will receive all your courses up to Divemaster for free. Accomodation is included as well ! (all-inclusive ! So all meals and all drinks included). Obviously, you will get days off to rest, enjoy the sun, enjoy the beautiful environment, and of course to study ....!!

The dive centre is under english management. It would be an advantage if you would speak one of the following languages as well : german/french/spanish/dutch

If you are interested in this offer, then please contact us on :
info@divepro-services.com

We are looking forward to hearing from you !

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Trips and Local Marketplace - Europe. DM internships are a course that the customer pays for, not salaried employment

hi my name is jarek hahn i am 18 years old currently in high school and graduating this june this sounds like an amazing opportunity and i am very interested i am an advanced open water diver i am fluent in English know some Spanish and willing to learn more can i please get some more information i am very interested

thanks ,
jarek hahn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom