Tropical hood, wetsuit gloves, instructor float, and PADI Discover Scuba flip chart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Pictures coming soon, I am just so excited to sell these I figured I would post now.

1) SeaSoft 5mm Wetsuit Gloves XL - good condition $20.00

2) Akona 3mm Tropical Hood - good condition - $10.00

3) Green/Lime Instructor float - New/never used. (This is what the instructor's use during training. Used for controlled descents/ascents and/or CESA. Includes the cover only, not the inflatable tire tube thingie you need to supply or the rope. $30.00

4) PADI Discover Scuba Diving Flip Chart made in 2002. Used by instructors before a DSD or Confined Water Dive 1. Few faint marks on the cover, but in overall great condition. This is the oversized flip chart. $50.00

I accept paypal or cash if you are local. Buyer to pay for shipping. Only shipping to USA.

Thanks,

Jason

As promised...the pics. The Akona hood is a size Medium. On the float, there is actually a storage compartment..shown below.

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

I would like this stuff gone...please make a somewhat respectable offer to me and let's see what we can do.

Thank you fellow humans.

PM sent.

Purchase the flip chart and/or the float and I will throw in a SDI Solo Diver manual or the Jarrod Jablonksi Doing it Right book for free.

Why don't you try selling the Doing it Right Book and throw in the other stuff for free? IJS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom