Maldives, Palue or Fiji?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

judypots

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello Divers,

My husband and I caught the diving bug 3 years ago and since then we've been on 2 dive trips per year and logged just about 100 dives. So far, all to the Caribbean - Bonaire (twice), Little Cayman, Cozumel, Turneffe Island (Belize), Saba - and once to Key Largo, FL. We're thinking of doing a major trip next year to either the Maldives, Palau or Fiji. We have 2-3 weeks to spend - more if we really want to. Our major interest is in the diving - we're not interested in partying on land. We like a bit of luxury. We haven't yet done a liveaboard, but would try one for a week. Any other info you might need to help with this question, let me know. I know that favorites are very personal, but any input it appreciated. Thanks!

I was on liveaboards - 8 times on Maldives, 1 time Palau and 1 time Fiji.
In my opinion - Maldives. But the main thing is to chose the right boat with good dive-guides and the right time of the year.

Thanks for your reply, Nata. Moscow, wow! Happy diving.

Judy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom