Olympus SP-310 w/PT-030 underwater case, 2x Lens Kit and more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I thought I'd let the community know about a great deal I just put up on Ebay. It's my camera, water housing and lens kit. 2 years back I put nearly $1,000 dollar invested in the setup for diving and traveling.

I just put it up for no reserve $1.00 no reserve. So it'll go for whatever it goes for.
Link:
Olympus Camera, Underwater Housing, Lens Kit, & More! | eBay

More Details:

Olympus sp-310 digital camera

-Captures incredibly sharp images for its size with precision 3x zoom lens.
-dSLR like full manual controls for apature, shutter, exposure and priority modes for each in a compact point in shoot body
-Besides 30 different shooting modes it also captures HQ Movies / Videos in Quicktime format.
-Purchased for $350
Full specs can be found here: Archived Products &gt SP-310

Olympus pt-030 underwater camera housing

-Super quality housing good to 130 feet below.
-Great for snorkeling, diving, surfing, kayaking and more
-Can be used with optional flash/strobe for exceptional shots of sea life.
-Purchased for $400
Full specs can be found here: Olympus - PT-030

Olympus TCON-17F Tele Conversion Lens Kit

-1.7X Conversion Lens makes nearly a 6X effective telophoto lens on the sp-310.
-Great for distant nature shots (birdwatching, surf, animals, etc)
-Also comes with CLA-9 Lens Adapter Tube which can be used for the telephoto lens or the other .5X wideangle macro lens
-Purchased for $150

Besides all of the above, I have a soft camera case and extra 512Mb Highspeed XD card that comes with the camera kit.
Overall this has been an absolutely exceptional camera kit whether you are using it on land or in the water. I have used it as my primary set for amature photography because of it's great balance of small form factor yet exceptional quality (full manual controls and add-on lens & underwater kits).

Back
Top Bottom