Panama City dive charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RDRINK25

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wanted to go to PCB next sunday for a 2 tank dive from ATL. Was thinking of diving the Black Bart site but what OP to use?

My dad, brother and I dove off PCB with Captain Jack last July. Not only was he very reasonable price wise, he was also very accommodating. He has two boats a smaller craft, we took this one out as we rented the boat, and a much larger one. I think he was sleeping on it last year as he rebuilt it.

+ 1 more for Capt. Pat. They were real friendly and have the cheapest air in town. They will also work with you on going to the site of your choice if at all possible.

I have heard great things about the Ops listed also. I have personally been out with WreckRaider and will book them everytime I am in PCB. The guys are great people and bent over backwards to get us on Black Bart. The other sites they dropped us on were awesome too.

Buck

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom