Guardian Full Face Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gr8fuldiverdown

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This mask was purchased new in Oct. 2010 at my LDS for $900.00 ($896.44 total). I have used this FFM only twice on two freshwater dives and it performed flawlessly. Yet I have since decided to not use a FFM and instead use traditional regulators and standard mask. It has been stored in my dive bag since those two dives.

As I said I paid $900.00 for the FFM and I am willing to take a loss on it and sell it for $650.00 OBO plus shipping. The FFM is in NEW condition without any scratches or defects. The buyer will receive the FFM, storage bag and all original documents. Below are pictures of all items that will be shipped upon receiving payment.
This is a phenomenal deal on this mask. The mask sells new from $798.95 to $1249.00. (These prices were pulled off the internet with a google search.)

Just to show that I am being straight forward with all potential buyers here is a link to Ocean Technology Systems. You will find information on the mask and also a recent recall. I have verified that this mask is not part of this recall. I have spoken with the folks at OTS who walked me through the testing process to verify this mask is safe to dive and passed all safety tests.

Guardian FFM - Ocean Technology Systems - New Page

Recall info - http://www.otscomm.com/GFFM-NOTICE.html

Please contact me with any questions you may have and see you at the bottom!!

Attachments

• Open Water Check-Out Dive 3-11 Diver Educators 001.jpg
    Open Water Check-Out Dive 3-11 Diver Educators 001.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Open Water Check-Out Dive 3-11 Diver Educators 003.jpg
    Open Water Check-Out Dive 3-11 Diver Educators 003.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Open Water Check-Out Dive 3-11 Diver Educators 004.jpg
    Open Water Check-Out Dive 3-11 Diver Educators 004.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 36
Yes it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/