CA: Ocean Master OM Titanium Beta Alloy 5" Dive Knife Black $75

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrisSF

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a lightly used (maybe 5 dives and 1 or 2 snorkel excursions) Ocean Master Titanium Beta Alloy Dive Knife for sale. The knife itself is in like new condition. I only ever used it to cut a few pieces of kelp that got caught on my gear, never anything else. The knife grip and sheath are both black and the rubber/neoprene leg straps are in excellent shape. I broke the little tab that holds the knife in the sheath while taking it out to be photographed (the pics of the sheath show it intact, it broke for the pic of the knife by itself), however I've already ordered a replacement from OM and it should be here any day. Once installed, this will basically be in like new condition and should last for years to come. Let me know if you have any questions. I believe I paid ~$170 new for this several years ago, will let it go for $75 plus shipping if not picked up in San Francisco.

Pics:
knife3.jpg

knife2.jpg

knife1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom