ScubaPro Seawing Nova fins - black - barely used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galvanni

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought these ScuabPro Seawing Novas (size Large) last August for a week long trip - they have been used on 10 dives and show barely any wear at all. I got them from a certified dealer so they should retain warranty - not positive if it's transferable though. I'm buying a new home and need funding to furnish it, so I'm getting rid of a lot of my sporting gear - the rest of my stuff is also for sale on this site.

They are size "Large". I normally wear smaller but I bought these to wear hard-soled boots instead of thin booties. I'm 9.5' size and with a size "Large" Seasoft Sunray Ti Stealth they fit my feet well and fit these fins perfect. If I wear my thin booties they are too big though.

I like them a lot - I had no problem keeping up with everyone with just short strokes. No problem slipping on the deck or anything. I have some videos shot of me while using them last fall if you're interested.

Comes with the mesh bag. If you're local I'd be glad to show you the gear. If you need a more secure transaction I can probably set something up on eBay with PayPal - I'm a good eBayer.

Check out my other gear in the other equipment-specific threads for sale - some really nice stuff which are also barely used or unused.

I'm asking $100 for them.

Attachments

• P4100320 (Large).JPG
    P4100320 (Large).JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 162
  • P4100321 (Large).JPG
    P4100321 (Large).JPG
    69 KB · Views: 117
  • P4100322 (Large).JPG
    P4100322 (Large).JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 80
  • P4100323 (Large).JPG