Becoming an Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarkHeather

Reaction score
Hello, I am an (English) Dive Master who is currently working as an English Trainer in Vienna, Austria. I would very much like to come to Italy to live, work and be able to work towards my Instuctor qualification. I trained and worked in Koh Samui in 1999 and have been desperate to get back into the industry I love. I speak fluent German, French, Slovak, English, of course, and Posso parlare dell'italiano! I have never been to Italy and would like advice on where the diving is best and on how to find work. Thanks!

Hey,

sorry, I can't help you with this. I'm actually posting this for my own benefit. (shame shame) I'm just curious in your diving background. How did you start? And how did you prepare to teach in Thailand. And I'm also still very confused about how much it pays. :p I know it's been a while since you posted this message, so you might not even read it, but who knows. I still gave it a shot. So, sorry I can't help you. But maybe you can help me. I'm highly interested.

Ramón

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom