How does the zip cord work with the zeagle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

REDEYE1978

Registered
Reaction score
I just bought a new zeagle deluxe with a zip cord. I took it out of the box and tried it on and then I pulled the zip cord. How do you put the cord back into the pockets? I see the white cord loops into the holes of the pockets, but where does the orange cord go? One of the orange cords pulled out when I pulled on it.
I am new to all this. Please help.

I just bought a new zeagle deluxe with a zip cord. I took it out of the box and tried it on and then I pulled the zip cord. How do you put the cord back into the pockets? I see the white cord loops into the holes of the pockets, but where does the orange cord go? One of the orange cords pulled out when I pulled on it.
I am new to all this. Please help.
Go to Zeagles website. They have very good explainations on how to thread them. It's kind of hard to describe. You have to fit the white loops through the corresponding grommets and then feed the zip coard through the end of the loop.

All Zeagle divers should know and understand the ripcord weight system.

Yes, it might be a little intimidating at first, but once you grasp the concept, and have done it, you realize that it really isn't all that tough!!!

Go ahead, give it a pull!!!

:)

Back
Top Bottom