Need Mares Expedition Weight pocket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noles0121

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello every one Im trying very hard to locate the weight pouch for my Mares Frontier Expedition BC. hey have discontinued the product so i havent been able to find it anywhere. The BC was givin to me by a company that helps wounded vets get into scuba diving and unfortiounatly it was donated without it. If any one can please help me Im not sure what it would cost but i do know its important to have so please if you have the set or knows anyone who does let me know thank you.

hi! I have the same problem. Did you find something that fits in? Thank you for answering me ;-) annie

hi! I have the same problem. Did you find something that fits in? Thank you for answering me ;-) annie

I just came back from diving and I cant find one of the pouches. Did you find anything? Still have yours? maybe we can work something out?
thanks

Back
Top Bottom