Complete DC500 Kit with strobe & WA Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheddarChick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just starting out in photography? Here is a complete set up!!!
Seaife DC500 Pro Kit: This complete set up has served me very well, but since I moved up to the Olympus, she feels neglected. And now with thoughts of a new Olympus Pen set up in my head, it is time to give her a new owner. Never had a leak, the original Sealife camera was stolen. So I bought a Vivitar and cloned it with the Sealife firmware. Never had a hitch. I would recommend getting a new O-ring for the case, but that is up to the new Owner. The only thing I noticed was when I bought a new battery it seems to be just a little loose in the camera so I added a strip of foam to it and it works great!
Website: SeaLife Cameras - Underwater Cameras | Digital Camera Technical Specifications
Includes the following:
1-Vivitar 5340S Camera cloned with the Sealife Program for the DC500
Battery Chargers with extra batteries (some good …some bad)
1-Wide Angle Lens Kit #SL970 with Lens Dock
Sealife External Flash for ReefMaster, #SL960
Sealife Padded case.

Asking $500 for everything or make me an offer!!!!

P1010020.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010006.JPG

P1010007.JPG

P1010011.JPG

P1010012.JPG

P1010018.JPG

P1010019.JPG

Price reduced.....$450 and I will included shipping, paypal fees, and an extra cloned Vivitar 5340s kit for those oops times....

Price reduced again.....$400 and I will included shipping, paypal fees, and an extra cloned Vivitar 5340s kit for those oops times....

Ok, time to get serious.....$300.00 for every thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom